Saturday, September 26, 2009

hey strangers,

I do apologize for not keeping up with this as much as I could have. This is the weekend that changes, I promise! I'm carrying my camera around with me wherever I go. In my an older post I had been debating about giving up art but I don't think I ever could, it'd be devastating for me. It's honestly the only I'm good am at and strive to get better at. Art rules! Haha. On a lighter note, I've started going thrifting with some of the girls I hang out with at SWIC. They're so fun. Thrifting is my new favorite thing to do now :]
I have a new necklace that I'm thinking about selling on etsy. I'll tell you when I do.

Oh, and I'm working on this little picture of a little french man. I think he's cute, especially his mustache :]

No comments:

Post a Comment